Read our office policies on scheduling and cancelling appointments, as well as procedures for new patients and check-in.
Scheduling an Appointment
For your convenience, our office provides same-day appointments for routine and sick visits. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 803-548-9393 during the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday - 8 a.m. to noon
- Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel your scheduled appointment.
- If you are a current patient, please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment to complete any required administrative tasks.
- If you are visiting us for the first time, please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to complete any required administrative tasks. Having your previous medical records sent to our office prior to your visit will aid the physician with your treatment.
- Please bring a complete list of medications you or your child is taking or the actual bottles. Please also have a list of vitamins, herbal supplements or over-the-counter medication you or your child is taking, since this can affect the body and its reaction to medications we may prescribe.
- Verify your insurance's coverage of our services prior to your visit.
- Bring your insurance card with you every time you visit us for an appointment.
- You are responsible for your copay the day of your appointment. The co-pay is set by your insurance company and will be collected before you see the provider.
We are closed on New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
After Hours Support
Should you need to reach us after hours for an urgent medical problem, please call our office and a triage nurse will assist you. We ask that routine questions, prescription refills, and appointment requests be made during normal business hours. If hospitalization is required, a team of in-house specialists will provide your care until you are discharged.